← View all job positions
A Jr Tech will assist with a variety of customer care issues and projects. This is an entry level position and is a good fit for a technology enthusiast who enjoys assisting customers. This individual will have a friendly and professional attitude and will be able to work independently with direction and guidance from other team members.
- Troubleshooting client tech questions via email, phone and remote desktop.
- Address network configuration questions and troubleshooting network issues.
- Assist with device deployment (iPads, Chromebooks, Mac Books, Dell laptops, other).
- Assist with domain transfers and management.
- Google Apps for Education and user management.
- Maintaining equipment inventories.
Desired skills and experience
- Familiar with computers and a variety of computing and mobile technology (including iPads and Chromebooks).
- Familiar with basic troubleshooting techniques.
- Familiar with OS virtualization techniques.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, networking, DNS, firewalls.
- Positive attitude.
- Independent worker.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Available for year round employment.
- Friendly, professional demeanor and an appreciation for Customer Service. We're first and foremost a service organization.
- Pursuing, or has achieved, a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business or a related field.