← View all job positions
We are looking for a detail-oriented Project Coordinator who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers from project inception to ongoing support. You will act as the primary project coordinator, responsible for developing and strictly adhering to project timelines while coordinating design/project delivery. As the primary connection between customers and cross-functional internal teams; the ideal candidate will ensure the timely and successful delivery of projects and services according to customer needs.
Projects include: public website development, internal website set-up, creation/maintenance of support materials, help with tech planning and implementation of technical solutions for schools.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for the duration of assigned projects
- Troubleshooting client questions in person at schools and via email, phone and remote desktop
- Build and maintain supportive roles with clients across California
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Coordinate internal timeline delivery and project feedback
- Responding to and assisting with urgent requests as needed
- Role requires traveling to schools for onsite support
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Web Design/HTML experience is a plus!
- Full time at $30,000-$50,000 per year, depending on skills and experience
- After 90 days of full time employment, eligible for our health insurance plan, of which the company pays 100% of employee costs
- 3 weeks paid vacation for full time employees, accruing monthly