← View all job positions
Senior Front-End Developer
- We are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- You will interact with Testing team and Product Owner on day to day basis and making Builds.
Skills and Qualifications
- Overall experience of 5 year with minimum 1 year experience in front-end development
- Should have working experience in atleast ONE of these following front-end frameworks;
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Familiarity with Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Team player
- Smart worker
- Ability to work with client independently so very good communication skills required
- Knowledge of Agile development
Beehively is an education-focused technology firm based in Davis, CA, USA. Since 2007 we've provided private elementary schools throughout Northern California with a rich suite of web services and technology guidance including public websites, content management systems, and most recently implementing One-to-One programs. We also consult with private high school and elementary schools, non-profits and county school offices on technology leadership and website redesign.
This position will based in our branch office located at Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India