We have made changes to our Software to provide a more consistent user experience. We have also changed some of our previous terms and settings to make them easier to locate and understand.
You can now create groups in bulk with a template and allow groups to be created in bulk on a CSV template. You are free to allow groups to be sorted by name and download your current groups in a CSV format. Another new feature we have is you can add a “Template Comment” to students in a course. For example: As a teacher, when I am creating a template comment for a course, I want to easily use mail-merge style tags to insert student's first names, to customize the comment for each student.
BEEHIVELY SOFTWARE UPDATES:
- New Feedback for New Froala Editor in CMS
- CMS Pagination Updated
- Added a Dropdown button on the people page, replacing what once was three separate buttons
- Updated the UI to show a different message instead of the syncing icon
- Updated specific email attachments to ensure they open in Gmail/Chrome
- Last names are now alphabetized in the distribution dashboard
- Updated the comment popup closing and ensured it would save data if closed
- Improved attendance so that it updates with bulk uploads
- Launched full production of Newsletter feature
- Upgraded Content search functionality