Beehively has a brand new look for the features you already use, plus new ways to organize your content, people, and classrooms. How does it work, what does it do, and what do you need to know? In short, things just got a lot smoother.
Here are the highlights:
- The interface is redesigned for modern devices, with a far sleeker and more modern appearance.
- Customize your class page’s banner photo, as well as the background color and pattern, to make it feel like home.
- Navigation has been made much easier with the implementation of a collapsible sidebar reorganization of the pages within it based on what you need most.
- Changing the site navigation in this way allows us to fit a whole lot of cool, new features into the UI, such as better search and filtering for content and people.
- Huge under the hood changes mean that everything is faster!
Take a look at the screenshots below, and check it out for yourself. If you are interested in being an early adopter for the new Beehively when it’s ready, we’d love to hear from you. Fill out this survey to let us know what you think!