Hello again Beehively users! We have more improvements to the software for you today, and are currently in the process of building some really exciting new features that will be coming soon. The changes that we made today are:
- Track and manage the health of your students and staff before they come into school with our new Health Screening feature. More information is available here.
- As an admin, you can now preview the weekly view of the Today page as any other user or view all meetings (the same way you were able to do it with the daily view). Parents can do the same for their linked children as well.
- If your school is linked to G Suite, you can confirm this by viewing your domain url under School Profile.
- Added some helpful tooltips to improve Announcement authoring functionality.
- Fixed an issue that affected the margins when copy and pasting content into an Announcement.
- Easily access our help guides directly from your school’s website’s CMS by clicking on the new “Need Help?” link.
- Removed the video preview for external meetings like Zoom and Google Meet to avoid any potential issues with camera priority on certain devices when joining meetings.
- Added the capability to duplicate a course’s first academic period schedule to all academic periods to avoid manually re-entering course schedules.