Hello Beehively users! Today we are bringing you some much requested small improvements as well as revisions to the number of new features that we released last week. Here’s what’s new!
- You can now collaborate with other content authors on announcement drafts simply by sending the link to the draft!
- Changing the schoolwide group name and group leader is now possible. You can also assign Group level permissions in the “schoolwide” group to specific users without giving them access to edit other groups in your school.
- In rare cases, some Google Classrooms were seeing duplicate assignments synced to their corresponding Beehively gradebook, that is now fixed.
- Certain error messages that can occur during the Google Classroom sync process are easier to understand.
- Approval emails are no longer sent if announcements are published directly and skip the approval step.
- Improvements to sorting content entries in the CMS