Hello Beehively users! We here at Beehively welcome you to our new and updated blog, where we will be sharing updates to our product offerings, notes on our software releases, and other content we think you’ll find interesting. Today we celebrate the work of our engineering team and bring you notes on our latest software release as of March 11th, 2020.
- Laid the groundwork for integration with FACTS Tuition management software. Stay tuned for more on this exciting new feature!
- Added the ability to filter individuals or families who have or have not submitted forms to the People section. Now you can easily see who has not submitted a form and immediately send them a reminder.
- Added the ability to add assignments that are synced from Google Classroom to the Homework Calendar. Use the new checkbox when editing the assignment in the Gradebook to start using this!
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Added the ability to filter by the “Able to volunteer” tag to the People section. Now you can easily see who in a particular school or classroom has marked themselves as able to volunteer!
- Added the ability to show more than 3 posts in the Recent Blog Posts section for websites with blogs. This is now a customizable value, so you can show as many or as few recent posts as you wish.
- Fixed several more minor issues.
If you have a bug to report or a suggestion for the Beehively software, we encourage you to let us know by using the Need Help? menu located at the end of the main navigation bar in Beehively.
Alternatively, you can contact us directly at email@example.com. We want to hear what you have to say!