Hello again Beehively users! A new update to Beehively is live as of the morning of April 20th, 2020. We’re bringing you even more continuous improvement to the software, including new features, bug fixes, and even more work to bring you the New Beehively experience. You can check out all of the cool new features we’ve been working on on our updated Features page. Today we celebrate the work of our engineering team and bring you notes on our latest software release as of April 20th, 2020.
- We’ve added the Video Lesson Content Type to the New Beehively. Now you can share your videos in style, and engage your students with your awesome video content! If you would like to try this out as part of the New Beehively, please let us know!
- Added even more features to the New Beehively that were missing. If you’ve already tried it out, you can check back now to see even more features to try out!
- The new content editor (for announcements) is now selected by default. Your announcement editing just got easier!
- Now you can easily update addresses for family members when you’re editing an individual. Just hit the “Copy this address to all family members” checkbox when updating someone’s address, and it will be updated automatically for the whole family!
- If uploading an attachment fails for any reason (such as a network issue) you can now still submit or draft the announcement.
- Scheduled announcements will now have a much less noticeable delay. We have also improved the logging for when announcements are scheduled and distributed, and even made it easier to see when a scheduled announcement will be sent. Long story short, scheduling announcements is now hassle-free.