Hello again Beehively users! A new update to Beehively is live as of the morning of May 12th, 2020. We hope your school is getting ready to end the year on a high note, and your distance learning solutions are helping you provide the instruction your students need. As always, if you need help with distance learning, we’d love to hear from you!
- In the New Beehively - Search everything! Today’s update brings you an awesome, powerful search bar that lets you find any group, person, or piece of content you need in seconds. If you would like to try this out as part of the New Beehively, please let us know!
- In both New and Classic Beehively, you can now clone assignments in the Gradebook in just one click! Just click the Clone button when editing an assignment to make an exact copy of it and save time.
- Fixed how certain elements of the gradebook look in relation to the New Beehively sidebar navigation.
- Links to Zoom now automatically become pretty when pasted into the editor
- All teachers now have the ability to sync their subjects to a new Google Classroom in the Subject Edit screen - if you need any help with this, please contact Beehively Support!
- Export your data for Staff or Students for Apple Classroom Manager directly from the People section using the new Precise Exports tab.
- Additional bug fixes related to permissions.