Hello Beehively users! A new update to Beehively is live as of the morning of August 24th, 2020. We are continuing to add new features to our software so that we can provide you with the tools that you need for distanced learning. The improvements and changes we have made today are:
- Now changing the banner image shows you a gallery of high-quality beautiful banner images for you to choose for your group (alongside the regular custom upload button).
- Customize the color of your side navigation bar to match your school colors!
- You can edit the title that display’s over a group’s banner image without changing the name of the classroom in the navigation menu.
- Fixed a bug that prevented parents and students from viewing the details of calendar events from the calendar page.
- Fixed a bug related to users sometimes seeing the Classic Beehively interface instead of the New Beehively.
- Fixed a bug that allowed students and parents to see events for courses they were not members of.
- Fixed a bug where students still saw events on their Today Page when their cohort was marked as not attending.