Hello Beehively users! We released an exciting new update with tons of new improvements for you as of the morning of September 17th, 2020.
We recognize that many of our schools have dynamic schedules that require our scheduling features to be as flexible and customizable as possible. To meet these needs, we have added the capability to individually edit scheduled course events or skip them altogether. Simply click on the event you want to edit from your calendar and you’ll see the option to Edit or Skip the event.
Skipping will grey out the event for a teacher or administrator but hide it for the parent or student view of the calendar.
Clicking edit will allow you to change the event title, event description, or meeting link. The event description is the perfect place to put lesson plans, pictures, or links that you want your students to have for that specific class meeting!
Some other improvements that this update includes are:
- Students and parents can only see resources for the courses they are enrolled in on their classroom resources page.
- You are now able to delete your profile picture from your profile (or other people’s profiles as an administrator).
- School wide calendar events can now be viewed from any group calendar.
- Fixed issues with the sidebar that occurred on certain pages.
- Ensured that all cohort specific events properly display on the Today page.
- Certain pages that were hidden in the navigation sidebar on smaller screen sizes now show up properly.
- Improved our ability to display all types and formats of images properly when used in announcements.