Beehively is an education-focused technology firm based in Davis, CA. Since 2007 we've provided private elementary schools throughout Northern California with a rich suite of web services and technology guidance including public websites, content management systems, and most recently implementing One-to-One programs. We also consult with private high schools and elementary schools, non-profits and county school offices for technology planning and website redesign.
As part of our One-to-One program, Beehively provides specialized expertise in supporting technology and cloud services at schools. Schools engage us as a one-stop-shop for technology products, support and equipment, including network, wifi, security and end-user devices such as tablets, pads and laptops.
We offer employees the opportunity to work with industry pioneers, the latest in technology, and a culture where they can make a considerable impact in the world of education.
Date: Feb 10, 2023
We are on the lookout for a talented Full Stack Engineer who is passionate about using their skills to create cutting-edge web applications! If you have a strong background in NodeJS frameworks, specifically NestJS or similar, and a love for developing with ReactJS and NextJS, then this is the perfect opportunity for you! As a valued member of our dynamic Development team, you will have the chance to be part of shaping our company's future by bringing new and innovative software products and features to life. Whether it's brainstorming sessions, prototyping ideas, or building solid, production-ready capabilities, you will be an integral part of the process.
Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of 2 to 4 years of experience in NodeJS development and a passion for working with the latest technologies
- Proficiency in any one of NestJS, ExpressJS, or similar NodeJS framework
- Strong knowledge of PostgreSQL and ReactJS
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience in developing applications using ReactJS and NextJS
- Familiarity with Git and a love for Agile development methodologies
- A problem-solver at heart with a love for continuous learning and improvement
- A team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently
- A smart worker with a strong work ethic and a passion for what you do
- A deep understanding of Agile development practices and a commitment to delivering quality work
Beehively (www.beehivey.com) is an education-focused technology firm based in Davis, CA, USA. Since 2007 we've provided private elementary schools throughout Northern California with a rich suite of web services and technology guidance including public websites, content management systems, and most recently implementing One-to-One programs. We also consult with private high school and elementary schools, nonprofits and county school offices on technology leadership and website redesign. This position will be based in our branch office located at Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
Date: Mar 01, 2023
- At least 2+ years of experience developing world-class websites.
- Strong grasp in development to efficiently make responsive and user-friendly websites.
- Able to complete tasks by deadlines.
- Experience of any CMS to complete routine maintenance tasks in CMS.
- Able to design website directly in HTML
- Have knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, XD, or other visual design tools.
- Quick and problem solver.
- Have Good communication skills.
- Create websites mockup with HTML5, CSS3 and JS Framework, without design or wireframe.
- Dump content into a newly developed site with creativity and quality.
- Create images and update photos as per the website requirements.
- Update existing website as per client requirement in our CMS.
- Break down problems and troubleshoot solutions.
- Team player
- Smart worker
- Ability to work with client independently so very good communication skills required