Beehively is an education-focused technology firm based in Davis, CA. Since 2007 we've provided private elementary schools throughout Northern California with a rich suite of web services and technology guidance including public websites, content management systems, and most recently implementing One-to-One programs. We also consult with private high schools and elementary schools, non-profits and county school offices for technology planning and website redesign.
As part of our One-to-One program, Beehively provides specialized expertise in supporting technology and cloud services at schools. Schools engage us as a one-stop-shop for technology products, support and equipment, including network, wifi, security and end-user devices such as tablets, pads and laptops.
We offer employees the opportunity to work with industry pioneers, the latest in technology, and a culture where they can make a considerable impact in the world of education.
Account Executive (Multiple Positions) Location: Flexible May 28, 2020
Beehively is in the process of increasing their sales capacity during an exciting period of growth. As such, we are searching for new Account Executives to join the Sales Team.
An Account Executive will assist with a variety of new sales opportunities and projects. Account Executives are remunerated for their successes through commission on top of their base pay. Within Beehively there is a lot of opportunity for training and growth. This is a good fit for an enthusiastic, organized, people-person who has a knack for customer service, sales and is passionate about education. These individuals will have a friendly and professional attitude and will be able to work independently with direction and guidance from their manager.
- Helping to identify new markets, tracking sales leads and opportunities
- Diligent relationship building with new clients
- Drafting contracts and cost estimates
- Send and track email campaigns
- Supporting the sales team
- This role will require some local travel (must have a car and valid driver's license).
Desired Skills and Experience
- Sales experience, ideally in education or technology sectors
- Experience in the education sector is highly desirable
- Familiar with computers and a variety of computing and mobile technology (including iPads and Chromebooks)
- Positive attitude and strong communication skills
- Independent worker
- Punctual and reliable
- Available for year-round employment
- Friendly, professional demeanor and an appreciation for Customer Service. We're first and foremost a service organization.
- Full-time at a base rate determined by experience, plus commission, with the possibility of ongoing employment. Part-time opportunities are available too.
- Company benefits available for full-time positions including healthcare, retirement matching, and paid time off
Web Developer Location: Ahmedabad, India March 24, 2021
- At least 3+ years of experience developing world-class websites.
- Strong grasp in development to efficiently make responsive and user-friendly websites.
- Able to complete tasks by deadlines.
- Experience of any CMS to complete routine maintenance tasks in CMS.
- Able to design website directly in HTML
- Have knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, XD, or other visual design tools.
- Quick and problem solver.
- Have Good communication skills.
- Create websites mockup with HTML5, CSS3 and JS Framework, without design or wireframe.
- Dump content into a newly developed site with creativity and quality.
- Create images and update photos as per the website requirements.
- Update existing website as per client requirement in our CMS.
- Break down problems and troubleshoot solutions.
- Team player
- Smart worker
- Ability to work with client independently so very good communication skills required
- Knowledge of Agile development