Beehively is an education-focused technology firm based in Davis, CA. Since 2007 we've provided private elementary schools throughout Northern California with a rich suite of web services and technology guidance including public websites, content management systems, and most recently implementing One-to-One programs. We also consult with private high schools and elementary schools, non-profits and county school offices for technology planning and website redesign.
As part of our One-to-One program, Beehively provides specialized expertise in supporting technology and cloud services at schools. Schools engage us as a one-stop-shop for technology products, support and equipment, including network, wifi, security and end-user devices such as tablets, pads and laptops.
We offer employees the opportunity to work with industry pioneers, the latest in technology, and a culture where they can make a considerable impact in the world of education.
Senior Ruby on Rails Developer Location: Ahmedabad, India
- As a member of our Development team, you will help brainstorm new software products and features, prototype ideas early on in a project's life cycle, build solid and production-ready capabilities.
- Solve difficult problems while continuously learning and improving.
- You will interact with Testing team and Product Owner on day to day basis and making Builds.
- Overall RoR development experience of 2 years minimum.
- Strong experience in any one of MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL is required.
- Familiarity with Git.
- Experience with consuming and exposing REST services.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, ORM.
- Experience with EC2/S3 and other AWS technologies preferred.
- Team player.
- Smart worker.
- Ability to work with client independently so very good communication skills required.
- Knowledge of Agile development.
Junior Web Developer Location: Ahmedabad, India
- At least 1+ years of experience developing world-class websites.
- Strong grasp in development to efficiently make responsive and user-friendly websites.
- Able to complete tasks by deadlines.
- Experience of any CMS to complete routine maintenance task in CMS.
- Create new websites mockup with HTML5 and CSS3, without design or wireframe.
- Dump content into a newly developed site with creativity and quality.
- Create images and update photos as per website requirement.
- Update existing website as per client requirement in our CMS.
- Break down problems and troubleshoot solutions.
- Have knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, or other visual design tools.
- Quick and problem solver.
- Have Good communication skills.
Customer Support Representative Location: Ahmedabad, India
Any Graduate (Not Mandatory)
- The role of the customer support representative is to respond to front-end customer questions and concerns and coordinate with the Technical team in resolving such issues.
- A successful candidate should be able to analyse any given problem and provide information for the Technical team to come to a quick resolution.
- The candidate should also be able to handle queries and guide customers in terms of using the application.
- As a Tester, you should be able to do troubleshoot defects and follow-up with Developers in fixing these defects
- You should be able to manually Test application using various manual testing concepts
- Candidates with knowledge or experience in HTML will be an added advantage
- Accurate recording of client requests and issues
- Break down problems and troubleshoot solutions
- Coordinate with the developers on feedback and follow through of pending backlog issues
- Proactive follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction and close cases
- Should raise the priority and handle escalation on urgent and time sensitive problems
- Good written and oral communication skills. Ideally excellent written and spoken English
- A keen problem solver with a desire to interact and assist customers
- Quick learner, eye for every detail & good coordination skills to work with different teams
- Familiarity with and general interest in web-based technologies and applications