Beehively is an education-focused technology firm based in Davis, CA. Since 2007 we've provided private elementary schools throughout Northern California with a rich suite of web services and technology guidance including public websites, content management systems, and most recently implementing One-to-One programs. We also consult with private high schools and elementary schools, non-profits and county school offices for technology planning and website redesign.
As part of our One-to-One program, Beehively provides specialized expertise in supporting technology and cloud services at schools. Schools engage us as a one-stop-shop for technology products, support and equipment, including network, wifi, security and end-user devices such as tablets, pads and laptops.
We offer employees the opportunity to work with industry pioneers, the latest in technology, and a culture where they can make a considerable impact in the world of education.
Senior Ruby on Rails Developer Location: Ahmedabad, India
- As a member of our Development team, you will help brainstorm new software products and features, prototype ideas early on in a project's life cycle, build solid and production-ready capabilities.
- Solve difficult problems while continuously learning and improving.
- You will interact with Testing team and Product Owner on day to day basis and making Builds.
- Overall RoR development experience of 2 years minimum.
- Strong experience in any one of MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL is required.
- Familiarity with Git.
- Experience with consuming and exposing REST services.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, ORM.
- Experience with EC2/S3 and other AWS technologies preferred.
- Team player.
- Smart worker.
- Ability to work with client independently so very good communication skills required.
- Knowledge of Agile development.